Working For Imagine If
Our door is always open to people from all backgrounds; we want to work with passionate artists and individuals and we value trust, hard work and above all imagination.
We are currently recruiting for a Producer!
The Producer will be responsible for the day to day producing requirements of Imagine If Theatre Company and for producing all aspects of the Jadek tour. The Producer will report directly to the Artistic Director and will be the main point of liaison for internal and external colleagues regarding the production.
- Position: Producer
- Responsible to: Artistic Director
- Salary: £32,500 pro-rata
- Hours/Days Required: 2 days per week (flexibility required to work extra days on occasion some weeks and less other weeks)
- Location: Based at our Leeds office and across Yorkshire
- Job Start Day: ASAP
Please send a CV and a one page cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is the 2nd of June.
We are currently recruiting for a Freelance Bookkeeper!
The Bookkeeper will be an integral position to the development of our organisation. The right candidate will oversee the organisations finances, manage Quickbooks, produce and update accounting guidelines and procedures, and deal with annual accounts. They will be passionate about the active difference the arts can make and will have solid experience of bookkeeping for a small charity. Please click here to download the job description.
Deadline for applications is the 1st of April.
We are currently offering work experience for drama students/graduates and aspiring actors!
Imagine If have been working in prisons across the UK and the USA for over 5 years, using the arts to instigate positive change in peoples’ lives. Imagine If are looking for committed, reliable and outgoing drama students and recent graduates for work experience opportunities on our programmes in prisons this summer!
- Opportunity to work with a professional theatre company
- First-hand experience working in prisons
- Develop your performance skills
- Develop understanding of the impact of arts for social change
- Get an enhanced DBS provided by us
- Be confident actors
- Be reliable and punctual
- Have knowledge of applied/community theatre settings
- Be local or able to stay in/near to Hull, Doncaster of Leeds
- Commit to 3 weeks of work experience and a day of training
We are particularly seeking those who are available weekdays of Tuesday 7th – Tuesday 28th May and in August/September. There is a small amount of travel expenses available however these are unpaid opportunities.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
New Chair and Board members
As part of our continued growth, Imagine If Theatre Company are seeking a new chair for our board and new trustees. The new Trustees will support the Chair and the rest of the Imagine If team in achieving our aims.
The 3 core objectives of Imagine If for the next 3 years are:-
- To produce and showcase two new pieces of original theatre to the public.
- To secure core funding for our Central Admin function so we can continue our work from a solid base and
- Further Develop and deliver our flagship Workshop ‘Bird on the Wing’ and have it rolled out into prisons across the UK.
Please send a CV and a one page cover letter to email@example.com.